Go to Home
Home Nurse Login Contact Us Site Map
The Modi Healthcare Advantage
Post Your CV
Bulletin Board
Success Stories



Immigration to the USA
Modi has the Systems and Processes and Teams in Place to Ensure your Milestones are Achieved as Scheduled
In order to work in the USA, you will be required to have a Visa issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services

Employment Based Third Preference Immigrant Visas ((EB-3 or Green Card) is the Visa commonly given to nurses
To qualify for a Green Card you should have

  • a diploma or degree in nursing from your home country
  • a current license or registration from your home country
  • a certification that you have passed the CGFNS exam or an unrestricted license to practice professional nursing in your State of intended employment
The EB-3 Application requires

  • Labour certification by the employer
  • Visa petition by the employer
  • Visa application by the nurse
It would usually take 9-12 months to get an EB-3 visa, if you have a CGFNS certification
Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer R.C. No. B-0306/DEL/COM/1000/5/8301/2008
Copyright © 2005 MODI HEALTHCARE PLACEMENT. All Rights Reserved      Site designed & maintained by Smart Web Solutions